"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Wonder why I'm up so early even after my last paper?
Thanks to TP's CDS selection! In order to get into the choices of yours,
you have to be like one typical aunty, early in the market searching for fishes.
So that explains why:)

Still, is loading and for 15mins. I guess pretty much I can only log in after 11am.
Sigh! There goes my sleep, wasted!

Well, pretty much things lined up for me today.
Aunty place for baking and dinner with my 4E's!! Hehe.
That bitch of mine is picking me up today like husband and wife, LOLOLOLOLOL!
Can't wait to hop into her car, like a boss.

Then, nothing would be lining up for me until Monday:)
ICE SKATING WITH MY LOVELY CLIQUE!
Muahahahahaha~ Excited muchmuch^^

And damn, the server allows me to do whatever I want and left with submit,
and the server is down again! GOSH!

Playing hard to get uh?
I'm logging out now.