![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
So many thoughts on my mind.
I don't know how to express them. Is so tiring to handle nonsense which were not even true. Perhaps it would be good if you're able to reflect upon yourself. Instead of blaming on others first before anything else. You won't learn in that case. People see for themselves, not from the things you told them. Having MST right now and I'm so glad that we've finished one paper today. 2 more heavy paper to go and I can't wait for Friday to end, .. then go out din din with Natty:) I've so much to tell her and I really miss them.. Well, I enjoy being in my current class too. Everyone is so cheerful, lively and even funky:) Sometimes, I don't have to show to tell. Because some things are meant to feel. Telling over it means nothing at times, and I hope you sees it. It will only shows what you fear. And I'm not wrong. Oh yes, I'm ready for submition for my CDS(20th century)! Finally after half of the semester, I saw my work coming to light. Hahas. Not trying to exaggerate things but the fulfillment you gain from achieving something and I hope you see what I mean! Well, I hope all these happy things would cover away the unhappiness. Been upset for quite some time over nothing. Time to regain my joy^^ & I forget, my favourite boy opens up his twitter like finally. At least I get to know what he's doing more often and I wished (badly) that he would be rooting for me for my MST. Oh well, .. Go ahead and say Dream on Sandy! I know right! Still, can't help to daydream abit:) Ok, so much for now. Back to studies! Good luck and all the best guys:) |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |