"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Now playing, Girlfriend by Jay Park!

Alone in my living room thinking of what to blog under such nice weather and ambiance. A morning I've been looking forward to when everyone is rushing to work, to school and yet I've got nothing to do. Having a big bowl of my favourite cereal with milk, what else can I ask for? I'm spending the 4th day of my holiday(:

For the past few days, it wasn't my day to be exact. I just don't feel right, perhaps it is all just periods. Wild thoughts been getting through my mind as if they are going to happen again and it just seems like it will. I guess is all my fault and I should learn to share instead of taking things on my own. Nothing belongs to me neither do I. Or maybe, I shouldn't put in more than it seems to be end up getting myself hurt. Better still, live in my own nutshell. 

Well, I try to stay as positive to tell myself that I foresee good future. Overall its still my own problem and only I can solve it. I don't wish myself to be silly all over to be good enough to slap my own. I mean, hey look! Everyone got a life, a choice for you to take in. Why bother to make yourself so misery? Happy or sad, we lived a day. Just ignore the unhappiness to live a better day! What's the hard part making yourself sad all over the places when you're just digging your own grieve? I just don't get it. Furthermore, its none of our business.

I'll be fine, like I've promised.

Few days of mugging just seems to pass so fast. Everyone been worn out, misunderstanding and etc... Just don't know which one to start with. Whatever it is, is over. I don't like that recalling to myself, at all. It just feel so awful and .. disappointing...

I was surprised that our unplanned day turned out to be a simple and fun one. Right after paper, the guys were waiting outside for us to know where we are heading to next and we just board whatever bus which we think is right with no plan in our mind. 

Had our lunch at Manhattan Fish Market, not quite to my preferences. I never like Manhattan, just think that it was oily. Grr~ But it was great eating together(: Then, we went on Singing! Photos below...
























Just this photo alone, you need to 'beg' this guy for a nice one. He's shy for don't know what! HAHAHAHAS. Not as if we're eating him up and all we need is just a photo of him and sell it off to Ebay! LOL. Just kidding yeah^^ We're not that mean. But seriously, he's plain shy! So cute and funny(: Still, we managed to get it! MUAHAHAHAHAS~

Oh! We're having chalet at the start of April! Looking forward to the fun and nonsense from them. Before that, I need to get something done. Perhaps go shopping on my own soon to get what I need(: Alright, I took like 30mins to type in these and I got to go before I'm late. Meeting my cousin today for his new school enrollment and I miss the food there!! I'm going to order whatever I want^^

Goodbye and have a fun holiday ahead!