![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
HI MR.FRUITY LOOPS:)!
Thanks for being so tasty and yummy, you're just way to indulging!
Something I can't start off my day without it♥
I almost lost count of my days if I don't look into my calendar which I usually don't?! A week has passed and I did many things over those days(: But before that, let's just talk about this guy below..
Song Joong Ki♥
HEH HEH! Isn't he cute and adorable that you would want a piece of him? Or simply pinch your fingers against his cheek? HAHAS! That do sound sick but he's charming in his own way(: Watching him doing "Running Man" I'm totally engrossed into it! Sportive and cute guy, just the way I like! Muahahas~
This is one motivation to keep me watching the Running Man starting from Ep1! Yes, that's what I'm prolly doing over the holidays. Should even give up the thought of finding a part time job! *So dead-.-*
.
.
.
Random type: SHINee are returning real soon! Oh yesyes^^!
Can't wait to see my favourite boy(Onew) with their new concept; Sherlock.
He's been away for too long, I don't want to see any bunny head being replaced anymore.
화이팅 오빠!♥
Anyone recognized this pighead twitter display picture? Hahas! Not to mean that way but he displayed a pig head for this twitter picture. I've failed to follow up The Walking Dead Season 2 but I've never fail to miss him and his cute acting(:
That Pizza boy running for his life away from the Dead(:
Hopefully I've got time to catch up abit, I've 4-5 dramas to watch at a go! Tell me, where to find those time? I need to do something else as well. I don't want to spend my holiday dying on the bed with those dramas though! HAHAS.
Now, some pictures taken over the last weekend. She's unwillingly to take pictures with me because nobody wants to play with her and she doesn't wants to play with me:(!
And a random date with this Bitch of mine!
Say Hi to Lucas, their new house member(:
If you're not sure what she's doing, let me tell you!
*Draw something* halfway through her changing, we're heading out(:
It was a tough day for me though, been hiding from Lucas.
I was on the sofa the entire day because that's the only way when he can't reach me:') Scared but dying to play with it.
Reminded me of Muffin.. :\
Paid our hotel fees, had desserts as we were craving for ice cream!
Muahahas~
Btw, don't go to this store! I don't recommend it at all.
Forget the name of this shop but is located at the basement near Carefour.
Picture below of this naughty girl..
Went over to her place on a Saturday when we decided to go out because it was plain bored! :( Headed to Northpoint and Woodlands to meet Lucas again(:
Yummy avocado milkshake made by Aunt("
So much for now, I'm going back to my drama, my Draw something and my time(: See ya next time^^ |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |