"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
First of all, a big congrats to SHINee for their new 4th mini album 
Sherlock:)






Its out like finally, been waiting for the past 1yr and so.
This year album's concept was unique, watching how they establish themselves..
Totally amazing! Love Taemin's hairstyle and Onew's too(:
Sad to feel that Onew is ageing. Nevermind, still my prioritize. LOL.

Wanted to thanks Edna so much for helping.
I can get my album real soon^^

.
.
.
.





Posted some pictures.
Went Genting for a shortgetaway with my family:)














 For more pictures, go facebook:) Some nice ear rings which I've bought for myself.

Met up with Michelle for dinner @ Orchard.

Went out with Ivy the next day.
Basically we did some shopping and food.
Still, Hei Sushi is the best!


Just few days back, went out with my clique for Thai dinner.
Lazy to upload the pictures but its found in my facebook:)
It was awesome, love that Honey chicken like mad. Woots!

Looking forward to our Class chalet on the 2-4th April which is in few days time.
Before that, I've got family chalet starting from tml to Sunday/Monday.
However, I'm meeting the other clique to celebrate Jason's Birthday first:D!
How can I not love this holiday?

.
.
.














If its something wrong, I've got no choice but to admit it but look what's now?
Just exactly what's wrong with you! You think that's fun or making you feel superior?
It look so foolish on you.