![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
How's new year getting everyone?
I believed that it was much boring compared to last year.
Even while gambling my face frown, I guess is just bored. Well, hopefully tomorrow would be better at Dickson's place(: Before that I gotta go buy my 4D first. Muahahahahas^^
This beautiful scenery was found at my Uncle's new home(: Nice view all the way to city area and I was told that we could see firework during events! How exciting can it be, tell me! Hoping for a chance when I get to stay overnight at his place and watch it. I joked with my Dad telling him that I've found an ideal place to organised my 21st birthday! HAHAHAS!
It was CNY eve when he had house warming, rather bored after Glory Jane finishes its last Ep. Went out to the corridor when Sis and I start to camwore for abit and it turn out nice due to the brightness along the corridor! We are so excited and keeps on snapping, LOL!
CNY Day 1 back to the same place! I worn out a sleeveless dress for the first time after YEARS! Imagine how uncomfortable I'm feeling the entire day. Thinking that I'm fat and etc, *stress* However, I don't have to hide anything^^ Just uncomfortable, that's all.
Like I've said, I really admire larger size people wearing a sleeveless out but the funny part comes in when they are hiding behind others when it comes to photo-taking to hide their fats. Since things are making life so difficult, why not wear something more comfortable? That's my question. You won't be able to seduce any guys too!:x
Whatever, just not something that should appear on my screen that's all.
Visited several relatives' place and once of them had a new member at home, doggie! So cute and obedient, she doesn't bark at all. So gentle and playful, missing her already. Hopefully she remembers me when I go over next year(:
In total, 5 places were visited on Day 1(:
Day 2, early in the morning got ready to Ben's place. Had a few rounds but got to set off to Uncle Woodland's house for round 2. Met my Childhood friends there, so awesome! Few more rounds to come again tomorrow, hehe!
To the last place, Aunty's house. The rascals were sooooo annoying, I even had a video posted up for her on facebook. You can never imagine how disgusting she is, HAHAS!
To end my first two day's visiting!
Well, tomorrow would be a busy day for me. First to Dickson's place followed by Sean's and lastly Yimei Aunty's house. Tell me, how to fit everything into a day? TT If only I've got the ability to split!
Today wasn't a good day but I'm sure tomorrow is.
Hwaiting!♥
|
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |