"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
First of all, Happy Chinese New Year to everyone(:
New Year Eve would be around the corner,
hope that everyone had done with their shopping list!

Now, is time for me to have a good rest and party's time! ♥♥♥ 






.
.
.



.
.
.
.


Below, is a surprise for everyone! (I'm new with my short hair!)


.
.
.












.
.
.
.






















TALA! SURPRISE!


It look so real and in fact, it fool everyone! I'm still with my long hair guys:D Don't be disappointed yeah, hehe! It occurred to me when I was in the bathroom getting ready to shower. My hair was tied up in a pony tail and all I did was to merely push it infront! Dala~ There shows my short hair^^

Richie was so so so so disappointed, I KNOW RIGHT:D!
Satisfy when I watch his face cry! LOL.

So glad that Marketing was done and completed. Today was such a nice day to start with, Mom made me red eggs as I was a year older in the Lunar Calendar! So touched when I see those eggs laying on the table, waiting for me to crack them open. I thought that no one would celebrate for me this year:x

Happy Birthday Sasa! ♥♥♥  
Stay pretty, adorable, cute and lively!
Be smarter and Ace everyone!

*LOL*

It was kinda rushing for the day to submit project and etc. But everything was fine when I reach for BA lect. The teacher was nice compared to the one I'm supposed to attend on Tues. The lect was empty so hence, it was easier to absorb. And there comes a surprise for me today(: Seems like a lucky day for me!

Dinner in at MOS, then we went to shop around for what's left to buy for CNY. Funny thing is, I went and bought a double eyelid tape, new ear rings( I like it so much! ) and new bottle of base coat, all ready for tomorrow(: Sab told me that I must dress in sleeveless top and put on double eyelid before she agrees to celebrate my birthday for me. Well, true friends! LOL. Whatever but I'm totally happy with her around me almost all the time! Couldn't stand her nonsense at times but what to do? It made my day and everyone else's(:

It was time to go home and that's when I met a pervert on bus trying to smell my hair away! O-M-G! I was lading  against the handicap area where this guy place his arms on the bar with his head on his arm right behind me, coughing and smiling away! HOW CRAPPY YOU TELL ME! I dare not turn around though. Gosh! Hopefully is the last time I caught up with such incident.

Woohoos! My mom and dad is back! So I guess that's all for today:D
Goodnight!

P/S: Looking forward to pay visits to Ben, Dickson, Calvin and Darren's place(: