![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
Belated photos from Last month:
Christmas Party @ Aunt eve's place
Christmas present from Aunt(: Thanks!
Just in case you don't know what's this, is a perfume(:
Christmas present from Sabrina, thanks alot!
Love those colours(: Girls, want some manicure now?
Night to Voyage de la Vie(:
Now, proper blogging(:
School starts, everything happens to be a hectic week. It wasn't that bad, I did improve my result compared to last Sem(from a passing mark to A/B/C) I'm beginning to feel 'belong' to TP and my surrounding environment including my friends and etc.
It may be a good start as for now but I'm not satisfy with my result. Hoping finales would be able to pull everything back to an A like how I used to score. Is really disheartening to see myself scoring these. Business year 1 really isn't any of my interests and that's why I'm struggling like mad.
Whatever, I know I must do it no matter what.
A heart with a sunken feel.
Oh yes, I had a great date with Gwen on a Wednesday Night!
We had dinner and Ice creammmmmmmmmmmmmmm(:
Both of us had not been meeting for quite awhile, miss her mad! Xoxo♥
Even had a short shopping before heading home for a busy Thursday.
Glad that I will be meeting her soon for Manicure over at my place, hehe!
See you soon babe(:
Thursday night, had Mahattan Fish Market with Michelle.T after our CDS(:
That typical Aunty took 2 goodies bags from the TP open school, can't stand her! LOLOL.
We were both tired and drenched, endless complains of EVERYTHING we were doing.
#Forever21. LOL!
Only we understands.
Saturday morning, helped out with Aunty over 20 Pineapples and missed Ben's POP(Sorry!). Been so long I last met them, I miss them alot actually. Hopefully we'll meet during CNY^^ A festival I'm looking forward to, yeah!
Back to where I am, had the 20 Pineapples skinned, grinned, boiled and cooked. Long hours of work but I found it interesting. Love baking & cooking, already planning for my 21st birthday cake! I want it to be a cake of my own which no one has it before, hehe!
This little rascal were bored and tie on to anyone she can find at home.
The most funny part were when she insist my dad on bringing her to Ikea but we were all busy with those pineapple, she gave up! And on a random moment, she told her mom this: "MOMMY, I SMELL HOTDOGS." LOLOLOL! How can you not love her?:)
Shall end with these pictures(:
P/S: Look forward to Captain Ball match on this coming Wednesday(:
|
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |