"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Today will be the last Friday for 2011, how's everyone feeling? Hope the past be bygones and better future awaiting for us! Let the bad memories be yesterday's nightmare(: Christmas just passed for the past 5 days, bet everyone must be feeling the joy of white day right! I had my ideal Christmas too(:

So much time spent during holiday meeting my friends and etc, now holiday is ending.. Is really breaking my heart. It just seems like holiday were never enough for greedy people like me! Heh heh! To recall, the very first day of my holiday..

I will over to Handsome's house for her 21st birthday celebration(:


Thanks god! Sabrina came along with me to rescue the awkward moment. Michelle's house were really flooded with people. Whatever it is, best that she enjoyed herself and wishing her again: Advance Happy 21st(: Hoping that the best thing on Earth would happen for you, those bad memories will soon pass(:

Following day, I was sick. Not too serious until Monday was over! I went out to catch a movie by myself, had my favourite yogurt and did my shopping list! Just those in the movie scenes when one fall out of love but I was completely the opposite! Somehow, I enjoyed the silent by myself. Peaceful and just time alone for myself! So-like-my-style^^

So what, even if it were my style when I'm running fever for 4 days with red patches of rashes on me? -.-'

Can't stand the feeling when I'm staying at home for too many days! On a rainy Friday when I'm slightly better, met up with Sabrina for shopping(: Had our lunch at Ardnord's! Wasn't what I was expecting, cries! Nothing much on that day and I only bought a shirt and a shorts. Sabrina left early due to her deal and I went on shopping before looking up for Mom somemore in this OG store, she's having Christmas Party with her friends, funny people.

The following day was Christmas eve! My family and I went over to Aunty's place for celebration as usual. Had turkey, logcakes, christmas tree and lots of lots of food^^ Had our gift exchanges just like those days(:


On the actual day, met up with my Clique for KTV.
Sang for hours then home for dinner(:

Monday went out with Aunty, Uncle and Cousins to Voyage De La Vive @ Resort world(:
Excited performances which makes your heart pounds^^



Tuesday: Jap Project
Wednesday: Appointment done
Thursday: Group project and had dinner with Ivy last night(:

So left with 2 days before school reopens! TT