![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
Termtest Timetable Business Statistics 12 Dec 2011 (Mon) 13:00 14:00 Organisational Behaviour 13 Dec 2011 (Tue) 09:00 10:00 Macroeconomics 14 Dec 2011 (Wed) 09:00 10:00 Business Accounting 2 15 Dec 2011 (Thu) 13:00 14:00 Marketing Fundamentals 16 Dec 2011 (Fri) 09:00 10:00 Finally my termtest timetable is out, if you notice they are pack on each day. Look at the date for the first paper, is barely a week starting from now. If you think I have plenty of time, I actually don't. I don't know what you're problem and I don't see the need in alighting the bus earlier. Is wasting my time and is stupid to travel back and forth. Funny or what? I'm right now in a foul mood. Whatever, I'm going to have fun right after 16th Dec. Off to study! Good luck to everyone who's taking the same paper!(: |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |