"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."

" SUPER WAITING FOR DINNER"











Right after the 5 days of muggingggggggg~ we finally completed a week of test. Horrible and tiring thing, each day flipping through chapters to ensure they enter our brain cells and fuses as one. Like an OMG! Whatever, so done with it and we went for dinner at Tanjong Pajar for 2D1N:)

Like again, I know right? Each mouth I consumed I gain a kg weight that kind? LOL!

Beforehand our plan were totally crop up, we were split into 3 groups. Groups for movie, pool and singing, awesome uh! HAHAS. Glad that Sean and Ahtan found their way to Tanjong Pajar before us as we(michelle, sabrina, zhixian and I) actually lost our timing while singing. Singing with them was funny and laugh like a non-stop thing.

I used to be love drunk and now I'm hungover~
Love the rock and beat with Zhixian! HAHAS!

I spent away my Friday like this and is really tiring. Following day(Sat), I went for Michelle's 21st(: Simple held and enjoyable time spent laughing with Sabrina, Matthew, Edgar and ChenWei. Funny peeps I must say but we part around 9pm plus and got home like 10plus?

Hope Michelle enjoys her day(:

And I spent a day right infront of my TV today! Catching my touching drama Yun Jane and funny Invicible Youth 2! Just the weekend I'm looking for^^!<3