"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
I'm back with my favourite Oppa
, 이진기!


HELLO READERS:]

I know I'm not a good blogger and never will because tumblr gave me a easier time. You know those time where you just need to reblog and that settles everything? The last post I had was on the 9th of March, can you imagine is already MONTHS of it?

So much had happened over the months and I felt like a grown up now. Facing through different obstacles each day could be real tiring but what's interesting or new? Nothing much except School for everyday? Over the last holiday, my Aunty was really kind to treat me half of the ticket to Shinee World Concert. You know, I'm a Onew lover:) He's just way too cute to handle.

I swear, nobody could be better than him^^!

Just a little pity that our seats are quite far away from the stage from getting a good view. However, is still a worthwhile experience:)

Back to daily life, my friends were entering Army one by one. This means, LESSER OUTINGS/MEET UPS! Is really sad when I've lesser time spent with my friends. Still, I do hope that they take good care of themselves inside the camp! Be a bravo to save the country, gogo^^

Since lesser time will be spent, that means that most of my time goes into my studies. I did not do well for my sem1.1 to be honest. I guess I really play too much and none of subjects were part of my interest. However, I've learn that be it good or bad I will have to complete it because I've got no choice. Like it or not, I will still have to take it so I rather learn to love it instead of disliking it. So, this term I ought to study really well. I've spend my time doing on tutorials now okays^^ Hopefully that really helps!:)

So Sandy, go for it!:)

I was really happy that I always have Sabrina around with me all the time and in school. Whenever new teacher got us to intro, I was proud to say that Sabrina and I always come in a pair(: Is really awesome to find someone treating you truly as a friend, I will further talk about that later on.

The rest were really nice too, always listening to me when I'm having bad times. You can really find all sorts of nonsense from them, they are a bunch of funny friends who will never fail to make your day:) Is really sad that we're left with less than 4months before we're stream into different classes. But I believe, we'll stay(:

P/S: How could they bear to part with me? LMAO!
* I can imagine them rolling their eyes on me *

To where I was mentioning about friends earlier on, I had such a bad experience recently. I learn that not all friends are friends unless they treat you with the most sincere heart. Is not when one needs you and kick you aside once they have you. Perhaps she doesn't even know that she had hurt me. I was surprised that I was already prepared to watch these happening as if I predicted it.

I've learn that none of her words can be trusted, you can no longer go to her and give your biggest secret and she will only come to you when she needs you. I really hope you know I'm talking about you, not because I want to pick a fight but I hope you see the meaning of 'treasure'. I'm not being petty to ignore you but I know we can never be as close as before as you've broke the trust I had in you.

I don't see why and when I should be understanding despite times of hinting. So, I guess I've gave enough. Enough to keep me away from these nonsense and spare me from agony because it wasn't any helpful to my body. Bottom line speaks that you don't appreciate me, so why do I stay to let you have me?

Behind every story, I believe there is always a trouble maker! Someone who wants all attention and credits to herself, making the world felt that she's important despite that's not the fact. I also believe that this person had hold some grudges towards me, and that's fine. You can act like you're powerful, you may seems to have everything, you may seems to be glory but you will never know what lays beneath: lies and stupidity.

Is good that you know how to make such statement yet is stupid that you never know how to reflect it onto yourself. What's great making meaningful sentence when you know nothing? Aren't you a stupid? I highly think so.

What's all about going after guys, making yourselves look funky and as though you have alot of them? Is a relationship that you're craving for and is never true. Is a moment of happiness but what comes after it? Nothing, you earn nothing! To reflect back, don't you think is stupid to see yourselves in the way you comment about others? And then, you realize that person is talking so much truth about you and that's double attack, you made it yourself. Nothing I can do but to laugh at you!

Seriously, if you want to talk something about me.. Even if its only a single thing.. I can really make you look bad and reason a 101 things out! So my advise is not to mess with me. Take what you want as those aren't important to me any longer, I don't hold on to any person who can't stay true with me. You may have them and I'm done with my words.

But one warning if you mess with me, I will break you into halves.

Up coming tests for Jap and Buz Stats, time to get ready!
Good luck B109.
Goodnight Earthlings:)