"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Alright, the blog is dead.
I'm gotta save it, fine.

Days which I've not updated, TP students are REAL BUSY with school work. Perhaps we'll have to do presentation up to 3 times a week. I know, RP students did it everyday but I'm not comparing. So don't tell me that RP students did that everyday.

We had tons of project due and worst still, we met a FREE RIDER. Well, its not about those free rider who consume public goods and not paying for it, like in Econ. Still the same, he did nothing. Expecting people to sum up his work, he's a JERK. And sad to say, he does have the cheek and guts to do stupid things. Whatever!

I promise that my life will not be stuck with that bloody FREE RIDER from next sem onward. Take me on if you're feeling unfair but note that whatever I've just said, is not a lie.

Feeling frustrated and tight up over our work, our clique never fails to smile:)! Look at the pictures, we're all good and laughing^^

P/S: So what? Project is over and we look just like we've got retrenched:D



No matter how tight up we can be, we finished as one. To celebrate the end of project yet the start of exam, we went for steamboat as a 'well done' treat for ourself. Promise that we will work hard for exams, we did it! Now exams had end, I just lazed around everyday.

Even during exam period, we managed to surprise our little 17th Sean despite having our plan failed. Originally, we invited his best friends for dinner after we've studied but who knows, he actually invited them to join us from the start.

We panicked, of cause?

But still, dumb Sean didn't notice it!:) Heh!




I really really admire this uncle who took this picture for us and that's the reason why he say 'Take 2'. Is the camera not adjustable or uncle can't move despite knowing that we look SMALL in the photo?!?!?! Both pictures look the same. But still, thanks for your hardwork.

Sean's birthday celebration is the last event we had before exams, now is party time! Right after the last paper, we had lunch and went over to XQ's house for Wii and Blackjack:)!






Days spent with them are never enough.

I wanna thank Sabrina for standing by my side all these while knowing bits by bits of my secrets. They can be funny, embarrassing or stupid, either way! Just wanna say I love you:)

And feeling sorry towards Alex, we didn't manage to score an A for our project and Alex is a A pointer kind of students? Is like a bring down to him. But all these while, I'm happy working with them and friends like Sean and Richie:) We've a great time spamming our work and rush when necessary. And Ghost stories are something which we'll never leave out after each meeting:D!

Again, thank you guys. I really really loves you all:)!









& what's up for today?
We had a family chalet.
Sabrina and Sean is coming over:D!