"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
I've spent my entire day rotting infront of my lappy just watch finish 'Dream High'. Above photo is to highlight my dark ringssssssssssssssssssssssssss! Dad and Mom been complaining that it surface up so badly. What to do? Your daughter not singer nor superstar nehs! Lols. Heh heh!

Back in school, we got back our recent results. I totally give up the hope for doing well, seriously. Is either I don't score well or I fail. Felt like a dumb in class, felt bad and stuck up in fact. Should never let that inferior feel to get in me for I know I can do well. I'm Sandy, the one who can't be beaten down easily. I sweared.

Though is tough now, but I never thought of giving up practically. It can suck the drench out of me but ... As for now, that's what I'm suppose to do. No bargain, no nothing. I miss Jinki so badly. HOHOHO!

I miss his video and cute actions. Looking forward to my Sep 6weeks holiday man. I could watch, learn and travel. Many many things I wanna do. For a moment I taught that BA2 will be taught this term, I was wrong. I have to suffer through one term before BA1, another sem for BA2 before *I think* I can stop doing accounting:(

IT SUCKS TOTALLY!