"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Everything was wrapped up by submitting our Pom Report and did well with our presentation. Day by day, I pass a hectic and drenching week. Having the needs to rush through our last touch up, I don't have to do it anymore.

All we're left with is Commskills/Econ/CSA presentation. And not forgetting this coming Thurs for CSA group meeting to finish up our web design. Should be a fast one I guess because there's no one to drag us down here. Is really frustrating not being to complete and yet you have to clear the mess others created.

So, this is telling me not to be kind with my Peer Evaluation when the times come.

Just a week and so many things happened. I'm all sucked up and feeling dry inside me. I've got no much energy to spare or what. But lucky thing, this semester is coming to the end. I will just have to bear with it for a few weeks and I'm done. Meanwhile, I'm trying real hard to catch up with my work. After this coming Fri, no more playing and going out. Purely studies until exams end. I know with my current grades, it will get me no where but still, I'll have to put my last bits though I know I'm weak in it. At least I've tried.

I can't wait for all these to get over soon.
No one understands how these feels and all they know is just to label me.
For all I care, I don't give a damn because I know what's in me.

That hope which seems to drawn away from you, you will never know how disappointing it is.

Yes, I'm all stressed up. Period.
Ignore me.