![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
With my earpierce on, resting back in my living room, I'm playing Jonghyun's new song: So Goodbye OST City Hunter. Quite a chilling night and when the clock ticks 12, is Mommy's birthday;)
For hours where I am this noon, nothing but plain chatting. ZM and I both talk so much about food that we almost named all FastFood we had in Singapore. Is funny that we almost had the same perference and how digusted we felt towards those stalls which had been trying to imitate others in their menu. This crave me to catch a breakfast in one of the BK's for their double omelette tomorrow, I don't mind KFC porridge either;) What's some of your favourites? Mac? KFC? Long John Silver? MOS? Wendy's? Carls'? Burger King? Want catch on of these breakfast soon? Heh. Now I starts to ponder, what should I achieve this holiday. 2 weeks ain't long but it seems like I want too much with limited resources. *Big sigh* Worst still, tumblr back out on me. I can't seems to load once I open more than a tab or worst still, is ONLY one. Previously was twitter and now tumblr. This is tricking me, obviously.. Whatever it is, I'm not free for work for this 2 weeks holidays. I'm picking up korean lesson as soon as the CC opens up new class around Mid July. Can't wait for it seriously:D Now I've got plenty time to rest, I'm turning in now. Goodnight Readers Goodnight Onew. Goodnight Sandy;) |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |