"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Okays, seriously I can't take this anymore..
FYI: Principle of management!






Imagine....







One sub which 5pages of notes(with both sides)..









and....



One page is this much and long!





TELL ME?!





Is burning my brain totally!
Just over 10 MCQs and 2 Case Study.
E.N.D M.Y L.I.F.E N.O.W!

And so, I turn into Shinee as my source of de-stress channel;)

Join me on tumblr, its all about Onew!
http://www.s-asa.tumblr.com/


To be frank, I'm loving tumblr over blogs.


Tomorrow would be the start for Mid-sem and I wish everyone the best for striving the best.
Good luck friends.

Dinner at Sakura over at Downtown last night as Douglas is going for NS this coming weekday. To see that all the friends around me had grown, I realised that I am too. Time really flies and doesn't hold back anyone, so strike the best in whatever you want. Wishing Douglas all the best!

P/S: I can't wait for my papers to end and just have fun all day long!