![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
Just as I was on my way to celebrate a 21st birthday party, a brother of mine complain about the spam I've created in tumblr over Onew. HAHAS!! Sorry but this is unstoppable;) WOOTS!
B'cos Onew rocks big times! Again, a repeat over tumblr: Happy birthday to my sweetest Honey ever! Who never fail to stay by me at all times when I need her most. After so many years of friendship, I truly appreciate what takes us to be here today to become true friends. You're one great person in my life that I wouldn't never want to lost. Happy 19th birthday;) Again, 19th and 21st aren't linked. They are two different person^^ Happy advance 21st to Ray! Hope you had a good time over then. Thanks for your hospitality;) From here, I really want to voice it out, scream it out, shout it out. All the guilts that got in me, I doubt I can ever repay them. I wasn't happy but I have to pretend not to. It doesn't feel good, I hope not to see you again nor to hear from you anymore. You're a black stain in my life, my greatest regret. I hope we won't meet anymore. I really felt like a loser. Someone who don't deserve to be love and cared for anymore. Just because of you.. The greatest stain I ever had. I hope someone was there for me. Because the pain is already unbearable. I would cry it out hoping that tomorrow takes away. |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |