![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() One week by another, as usual, time flies.Fear grew with responsibilities, how tiring can it be? Pardon me for not blogging for such a long period. School's really busy and I begin to love my classmates;) They are wonderful in a sense of being funny and I love those I always hang around with^^ Thanks Sabrina for encouraging me when times are down. We alway do things in a last minute way, perhaps that's why we are similar:) HAHAS! Last Wednesday I finally graduated from ITE:) I watched the video I'm in on air, on air from everyone in that threater. I collected my cert with satisfy and proudness. Finally.. I told myself that I've did it. To all friends I've met on the way in ITE, a great thank you for meeting me in my path and turn to where we are today. Days with you are amazing just like how we've spent through the years. The joy, the laughter, the happiness, I wouldn't forget. As well as your pure friendship for standing by my side whenever I'm down and you never know how much you've made my day:) We may end our Journey but never our friendship will. Saraehae! Now I've move into Poly, life ought to strike hard as well. Perhaps the reason that school did not started long ago, I don't see the incoming stress until 2 weeks back. Projects came in countlessly or rather 'free flow' and that's when I begin to sense fear. I hate doing all these but I really had to. It motivates me to strike harder to each of my goals. My hangul are doing great, I managed to study them bits by bits and took up few vocabulary even with Jae's help. Knowing so many people around cares for me, that's more when I can't efford to fail myself with disappointment. Vowed to work harder whenever each day passes! Now, it would be another plan to save up a sum of money for myself in order to travel and explore the world before knowing what I really want. My first goal is up! A place where I've been dreaming to go, Korea. Perhaps that will happen 3yrs down the road. Meanwhile, all the best to myself:) Back in TP life, our school had our CCN day on Friday. Is sort of a canival where each classes were to set up a stall for donation purposes. All these took place with each student's efford in selling food, clothes, talents, accessories. Although our class did not cover the cost but I'm sure everyone enjoy the experience. There's more to come and go. And this is just my beginning. If possible, I would like to visit Tania who's in Canada before anything else. Hope she's doing great now because I am. I miss everyone in GEN and Shafique too.
Been so long I last heard from everyone. When can it be the next gathering for us? I really pondered. |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |