![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
![]() I was typing half way through when everything is gone after a button.
Fine. After 2hrs, ....... I came back to blogger with great urge to do up a new post with my new lappy(I instead). Thoughts running through my mind but seems like I don't have enough time to capture them before one go after the other. Perhaps I will start off with the first thought that runs through my mind. A guy I get to know is truly unforgivable for his nonsense by the way he flirts. Totally nuisance, trust me. Stop trying to get back to me, because that won't happen. Get a life and stop whichever way you're doing. The reason why you couldn't get a girlfriend is simple, you're just a jerk. For the fact that I've forgive you times by times, I'm rather silly. But glad enough, each time I don't meant what I've said. In a sense that I couldn't be bothered with you but just trying to put up a gesture that I'm the generous one. Innocent parties please do not refer to all guys are same of a kind in a good sense. Looks are deceiving and words are tools to play along. Be a smart one! Don't get hook for nothing. By the way, this guy's in ITE and he plays sport. All day long, he thinks that he's handsome which all girls would fall for. Why do I say that? Humans are complicated and deceiving though. He claim that he wasn't handsome and no girls would fall for him. Then tell me, as a kind party what would you reply and isn't that the answer he would like to hear? Ohmygosh! Terrible. Worst to an extent, I actually prank by using an unknown to confess to him and gosh! Facts are way too terrible to handle. You'll never want to know what sort of person is he because he's so different from it. Well girls, I'm blogging for your own goods. Don't fall for such guys! Well, I'm done with my so called ranting. I got a call from Mr Roy this morning! It certainly feels good to know someone out there is so concern towards you. He's one best teacher I ever met, thanks;) Of cause, I will be back to school for Graduation Ceremony as a proud moment of my life for completing something with such great achievement, heh! *winks* Life's all about schools and etc. Can't help thinking what's left for tomorrow to complete. I'm such person who don't like to plan plan and plan or rather decide but TP is a no choice for me to grow independent. Lectures are fast and hard to catch up but I believe as long as I put my heart to it, I will be able to. I'm not dumb, I'm just me. So I'm sure I can do it, just more practice:) As for my own personal time, I had tons of it last weekend. Due to some reason, Monday was a public holiday! Dad's friend book a 3days 2 nights chalet over at Coasta Sand. Bet I had lots of fun. So much fun to deal with my Childhood friends, they are awesome peeps!:D Guess is so much of fun that I've grew greedy, 3days 2 nights pass as if its 24hours. Kinda sad to say Goodbye but I'm sure there's more to come. More than staying and just having fun but that love everyone is giving out, a love that cannot be found despite not meeting for long is the kind of rare love:) I'm looking forward to our next outing though. Now we are grown ups, we don't have to be supervised under our parents when and where to meet. We can plan more outings and etc! I hope our next trip could make it to Genting to reminisce the fun, joy and laughter we used to had. In a blink of eye, I'm already 19. Time don't hold back anyone of us so let's not live in regrets. |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |