![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
![]() Right now my com stall hundreds over pictures of his photo.
How can I not love him, tell me?:) Ok, total obsessed! Recent tight schedule with Ikea, I got closer to Elizabeth as well as the rest:) We met up for breakfast, lunch at times and all the silly little jokes. I gotta miss them when school starts because we won't be able to see each other often! Work with them is so fun that I won't wish to quit anymore. Alright, you may think that I'm not serious in my work because I just say quit whenever I like but this time is different! Situations changed though I like working in Ikea alot! Well, shall not mention anything because one will start rolling his eyes' and nonsense would spout out from his mouth! Overall conclusion: I love them:) This week shall be my last week working before school starts. Everything will be plan once timetable is out. I must make full use of next week to shop and hang out with people whom I have not did. Luckily enough, I will be having dinner with my girls tonight and movie:) Photo spam! *winks* Dying my hair next week with Ivy Goh! Heh heh! Buay tahan, can't wait. Hope the boys are able to meet us up for dinner which I can sense that is highly impossible. LOL! Sound like I give up so soon, true indeed. I'm missing Tania alot! Tsk. Is random but .. .. .. Hmm, what else? I'm hungry now, sosososo hungry! Revee's meeting me at 2.30pm! Gotta wait for time to pass while I continue obsess with Onew and wait til the time's up, I will get shower. & I just recall something that I can't hide it anymore! I totally dislike this dog and his attitude. He LOVES everyone pleasing him and label himself as premium. In my eye, he's worst than shit. Trying to be mature when he's totally not? The way he behave totally gross me out and is making me puke. I should have dig out my eye balls and stop watching it because he had no idea what he's doing! GET A LIFE DUDE:)! Pray on me. |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |