![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
Ok, sweet! Just a short post before I get REAL busy!
Sandy's been working hard in IKEA over the past few weeks, no doubt. Everything went well, except her mood(?) She's reluctant at times. But is ok as that's one symptom of being a girl. *wink* School starts on the 25th April for me. I've so much things yet to complete please. Like... J.co yogurt with Eug and Phebe. Dinner with Honey! Shopping, dye my hair and etc? TSK! I'm not working from 18th onwards. I should really take that week to anticipate fully before school starts. Tsk! Right now, I'm watching Shinee Yunhanam. My desire to marry a korean husband is dying inside me. I really can't wait to learn and get over! So I guess this would be all? I'm meeting Kenneth for breakfast tomorrow morning and then off to work together. Our first breakfast? Pretty much! HAHAS. Goodnight(: P/S: Really sorry towards Douglas as I was unable to visit his Art piece over at Vivo!:\ |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |