"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Got a mini cut got onto my forehead near my ear last night while working. The frames actually fall off accidentally for the shelf and it really hurts me alot. Is abit swollen and I hope it'll recover soon:)

Today's another a-go-go day! Will be on loose hand with Elizabeth which I never expect to see her anymore this week after Thursday:) We'll certainly have alot of things to crap about! She gotta hear me vent, hahahahahas..

Lately I'm getting hot tempered, I won't deny. Everything is getting on my nerves seriously. Some mad dogs and brainless freaks just won't behave. I'm not being rude giving names but I'm sorry that it has already reached my limits. Being kind won't do you any good.

I've warn and said, you're not me and you can never be because I'm just me. Have a second thought if you what you want is just getting me replaced. Think of the stuff you've did and people's loathe. You don't learn is it? Your senseless talk's making me puke, your brainless thinking is making me hating you. One term, you suck!