![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
![]() Earlier on I met E.bb for dinner.
We went for KOI again, forever. HAHAS. Some nice kopi left us. Fine. I strike out this conversation which I found it quite funny with Kenneth. Out of nowhere, he changed his name to Kenneth lim kopi-.-' Ok, I don't find it funny when typing it out so forget it~ Oh well. For the past 2 days I've been engaged in TP orientation. Trust me, I wasn't high at all. I'm not anti, that's for sure. People who know me well would never agree that I'm quiet. Come on, I'm the most annoying one please! HAHAHAS. Guess I'm not warm up pretty much and I was too tired for EVERYTHING! I just wanna sleep so badly:( And what I'm doing now? Camping over Onew. LOL! He's never too tired for me to handle, whees whees! TP IS STARTING NEXT WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!:D Not looking forward actually-.-' Because it would be another 3 years! T.T |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |