![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
A comparison before and after hair dye...
![]() I really didn't expect it to turn out so red, so hot. E.bb was singing a 'Doncha' song for me already! Ivy and I had a good laugh after looking into the mirror when I even offered her a cup of ribena drink after washing those pink dye off! She turn and ask whether I would like some lychee juice since hers is white in colour. HAHAS! I had so much fun tonight. Perhaps I was too greedy for it that I hope time don't flow too fast. I'm afraid that I can never catch up, I have this fear of growing up and entering new environment, is a scaring feelings that I can never explain.
When I was young, entering sec school, I tear quietly. I didn't know why as well. Even when I enter ITE? I'm still feeling scare. And now, I'm turning 20 in a year's time knowing that I've got plenty of goals to catch, knowing that I'm starting poly and orientation from tomorrow, I can't concentrate. The feelings were like.. I want to pursue my life in Korea. I wanna get to know Onew, work with him, and everything which were highly impossible but isn't something impossible. As long as I learn Hangul? I still get a living there. But all these need time. Watching something you dying for so badly yet got no promise of sucess in return and what's future holding for? I dream high and big but I don't dare. I don't wanna waste a life of 3 years in poly not knowing what's next! I've got something to do and there must be! Sigh! That's something can't be explain right? I know. When I turn back looking at myself, I ask whether is this the reality? But certainly this is what I want. I guess everyone thought of it too. I want a business by myself, I wanna set something in relate to korea but howhowhow? Is all about how, finance and fearing. Tsk! Right now, I just hope I've got something in mind. At least teaching me how to get things that I want. I don't have to be rich, I just want to be happy. |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |