"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
After all those Shinee hours which I've camp long in front of my com, I can feel the heat circulate around my butt and back. My determination to get and marry a Korean is getting heavier, stronger, seriously! This sounds insane but this isn't something can't be complete. True?:)

I really need a break from those tiny words from the screen and get a cold shower. Today is such a warm day even after camping in the mall with Ivy. We went Salon for her hair cut as we're going to dye our hair tomorrow:) We'll be meeting Ck and Daniel in the late evening for dinner. Awesome yea! Since its my last week of holiday, I will have to make it a-go-go! HAHAS.

Don't ask me what's a-go-go because I don't have an explanation for it as well.

I must return a big thanks to Elizabeth for helping me with loose hand last night. Is a nightmare if you get to witness those trolleys coming in like free flows. Both of us were deadbeat and I still believe that SOMEONE shouldn't go around spouting nonsense which is never true. I swear I had enough and I'm not going to lay back without giving me an explanation.

Whatever it is, bad things aside. I had those awesome moment with Baby! We're so high and mad over the trolleys that we started making songs? How much we really dislike them and FML? LOL. Is really funny until Marcus and Sihui came over and I paused for a moment but still, I couldn't control myself laughing over it after which. HAHAS.

Is really a pleasure meeting a friend like her, she know she's loved:)

*By me, of cause*

I hope we get to meet up real soon and replay every scenes back then. HEH!

Looking forward to tomorrow.
And I really need to get my shower now, is perspiring mad.
Bye!^^v