![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
Sweeeeet! I just had a big feast for dinner and is really filling. Cousin and I went to meet up Aunty and Uncle at 313 before Sis came along to join us. We had Jap Buffet and I took quite some pictures. The snow crab was a huge one that the leg itself could already cover my face! HAHAS. It was not long later I've decided to drop by at Aunt's place to keep Amber accompany since she's having holiday as well and I couldn't think of much to do at home. I will rejoin back to Company as soon as next week when everything at home is settled(: Not to worry, I will upload the pictures as soon as I got back home and one juicy news to share with everyone! That was the picture I've submit for Berryhappy production was upload and hope everyone do support by clicking 'like' on it^^! People always ask a common question and have this issue clicking 'like' on the picture itself. That's because you had not yet click on the 'like' page itself. Each is required to like Berryhappy production page before liking on the photo itself(: Do help as the highest like wins the prizes. Time for bed, goodnight!
|
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |