"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Onew: My new boyfriend

Just as I was setting a new display picture in msn, Sheila mistook that I've cut my hair short and she's pretty surprise with it. LOL! Told her that we've got couple look and that explains her eye sigh. He's onew, my new boyfriend whom I got to know online. Going pretty well with one another and I totally love the adorable-ness and cute-ness plus kindness from him. To be honest, he's just one of the member to Shinee^^! HAHAS.

How I wish if he's really my boyfriend!*winks*

For that past one week, I've been cropping up at home watching videos on youtube. Its Hello Baby Shinee edition and that's where I fall in love badly with onew. He's totally adorable, horrray! Yesyes, I know I can't stop commenting on him but I find him real cute:) Is really sad that I finish watching Hello baby today! But thanks Ivy for recommending such nice shows after finishing Big Time Rush(and I've got nothing left to see).

Finally I'm back to work yesterday and rather excited for it:)! I met all my friends there even Ben. He gave me my birthday present at one really odd hour and day which left me speechless because is too random you see? We're working and halfway through, someone gave you a present! HAHAS. Its a bag, just comes in handy for me. Thanks to the brothers, I really like it alot(:

& I really misses Phebe, ought to meet her with Eug for our J.co Yogurt! WOOOTS^^

Past few days been spending time with Aunt Eve to all over the place for good food. Tuesday after her work, we met up at AMK for seafood and I part with Michelle; Wenjun; Evanda from there. We had 2 big crabs and some dishes for just 3 person. Friday, we went to 126 for Dim Sum and Durian and with that, it cost another portion of fats. Finally Sat, we had Eatzi restaurant after swim. How can I not get fattening after so much food within A WEEK?! HELL MAN!

Coming Friday I will be meeting Ivy and the rest to celebrate CK's birthday and that would be another buffet to go. Almost forget, I will be have class bbq at Sembanwang tomorrow and it will be all sort of oily food again. HELL! I WON'T GET TO SLIM DOWN ANYMORE! HAHAHAS!

But know what?

I don't really give a damn. LOL!

Ahh, too much to do, too little time to handle. One awesome news I got from Mom today morning. Dad's friend book us all a chalet and that goes to say I will meet up with my Pussyfoot ladies again:)! *Big winks* TOTALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO OUR AWESOME HOLIDAY!

& guess GEN would have one at Sentosa as well:)!

Wheeeees! Holiday, I love you^^



But Holiday makes me think through alot and I must admit that I don't feel really good at times. Its hard and tough to forget a person you loved deeply and even a thousand words can never describe it. Mom told me that after much turns, and if we're meant to be, we'll meet one day. Still, I can feel the disappointment and sadness that I never wish to take. SHE'S interfering and taking too much in hand that she'll never know how impossible it is to replace me. To me, it seems silly but I do get affected. I wish I could be mean, seriously! I would forget everything and not remember. I will try my best! I promise.

*Because of Onew, my new boyfriend, I'll have to.* - joke! LOL.


Well, let fate test us til the very end and that's when we call it: True love.