"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."

I sent this picture to BerryHappy production for the competition under Happy Times with Family/Friends. Waiting for them to upload so I could spam with all my likers? Hopefully we could win the first prize! Mainly because I think this is really a nice picture.

Caption: Grandma's All-time-happy-kids.

My mood's all over the moon right now! I've completed ITE, graduated with a big whees. I'm back from the wake, everything's settled. *Double whees* With regard to this picture? I'm really excited for it and lastly, Daddy sounds convinced if I were to travel with my friends. Heh heh! Trying my best to convince for a confirmation, I hope this holiday would be an awesome one. Been a new week holiday starts and yet got anything in plan with everyone dating me. Gotta be a busy one now.


By the way, today's Ward Birthday! A big Happy Birthday to everyone's big Ward. A guy well known for his height and laughter, we'll laugh as he goes. Been so long we last met Ward, I really miss you. Wishing you all the best and have a blast for your birthday:)

Is really tiring to wake up in such a morning and dying to fall back onto my bed again. But I always have this habit of not falling back to sleep once I'm awake. I can't to be specific. Hate this habit, seriously! But after a couple of hours, I would fall back to sleep which I can really feel sleepy now. HAHAS!

First thing when I land back into Singapore, I'm craving for so much food. Gosh! Gotta call up CK for dinner and my Revee low for AMK delicacies. LOL! She will goes calling me Tiam chia gui again(greedy pig for food). & the agreement I 'signed' with Eug to camp outside Tamp mall for her eye candy and my lolipop. So funny. HAHAS!

Planning where to go with my Bff right now. We always have date but fail. So we always gotta plan in advance where and what we're going to do. Lol. Well, gotta have my brunch soon! Bye:)