![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
Finally back home after two nights outside. Falling in love with Big Time Rush since my stay with Amber on Nickolodence since its our Wednesday noon entertainment. Ok, I guess their sexy voice really attracts me alot because unlike other songs I've heard, they sound not only good but their songs rocks my brain:)! Like their name "Big Time Rush", I spent my week in a hectic manner. I may have nothing to do in a day and may have a line of events waiting for me to complete in the next secs. Friday, I met up with my bff:) To City Hall for a walk with plenty of photos and are all uploaded into the facebook by him! Thanks;) By evening head back to Katib and stay a night over at Aunt's place. The next day(yesterday), meet up with Revee over to her place for a night and we went out to AMK hub today! Tell you this, the bubble tea there is nicer than KOI? The pearl is like a shiok only! HAHAS. Their pearl contains a liquid-kind-like inside and the moment you bite it, it burst into your mouth! Way much better than pearls please! *Enjoyable* Do try out and the stall is at one hidden corner near This Fashion:) ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Guess I've more to come for the following week! Gotta go for an early rest before starting work tomorrow. I've two restless nights!
|
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |