"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
28th Feb: Lunch with Ivy
1st March: Study with Michelle
3rd March: Seoul Garden with Ben&Co.
4th March: Pick up Weijie from school, dinner with Parents at Woodlands
5th March: Fever at home-.-'
6th March: Study with Gwen
7th March: First paper, WFB (DOWN)
8th March: Second paper, CDN (DOWN)

Today: Waiting for Mom to lunch, study for...





9th March: LAST PAPER! WOOOOOOTS!
& I'M DONE WITH PAPERS, DONE WITH SCHOOL, DONE WITH ITE:D

Seriously I can't wait to pray for tomorrow to come.
A small word 'done' with so much accomplishment:)
However, classmates and friends whom I see everyday,
won't be the same anymore.

IwillmissMITCHlikehell!

Well, we still go crazy as often as we do.
*Whees*

Not forgetting the rest and Gwen!
We had so much fun on the day we went out.
*Buntooth*(Y) Inner joke.

Hopefully when paper ends tomorrow, I can go for basketball.

HAHAS. A new way to celebrate graduation I guess? But I don't care.
I just wanna have fun!

But right now, I don't have any mood to study-.-''
Just like I've end my paper. LOL!



















P/S: I hate hypocrites. Don't show me those attitude of yours as you should just save it for yourself. Know how sucky are you? Bet you don't do. Never assume that by pointing out others will make your perfect because you think too highly of yourself. Seriously! Try to recall who was the one who had been neglect all these while and got 'kick' out from his own label friends? The one who everyone dislike because of your own ATTITUDE. Opos! & now trying to climb to the top, I really pity little guy like you. & sad to say, only the same kind of feather goes flocking together.