"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
You're all I had in mind for days.
My thoughts, my say, my heart..
They had been invaded by you.

For sometime I thought I've forgotten you,
but I realized that is really hard to even let
go part of you.

I can't help to recall back the live we used to had.
The one who is able to hear your heartbeat like
nobody else do. You're all I hear, I swear.

Now the time has come for us to part,
I've got zero idea what to do. I don't want to live
a single day without you being around.

For a simple reason, I need you. I love you.

Perhaps time had changed, you might not
hold the same feeling for me. However, as
long as I did my best, I know I've tried,
there's nothing left to be regret with.

To me, you had been my goals, my aim.
Most importantly, part of my life.
Though break up keeps us apart but my
heart tells me so that I do love you still.

Even a blind tells it, I don't get it why you still don't.