![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
So soon, so soon..
February is coming to an end. Coming up next, we'll see ourselves graduating from ITE after completing 2 years. Words are too much, feelings are too hard. There's nothing inside can be describe. It doesn't matter where, who and when I'm going out with but I just wanna enjoy those feelings when one roaming along the street, holding a cup of her favourite drink and that would be my ideal 'enjoy'. When one receive peace and no disturbance. This week been rather 'shag' in a sense. I only attend to school for 2 days? Worst still, I've the only student on Friday's lesson before Kumar and Min came at a later timing. I spent the rest of my days studying at home, preparing for MP test(Wed) and now the final has come. Time for another mad hours! Had not been spending much time with my Clique. Timing and paces are rather different, we attend to school on different days and everything? But no worries, I still love them all:) Right Mitchy? Hahas! I hope right after exams, we could have some gathering or a promised buffet but I doubt is rather achievable because the girls had book a facial session with the school. Oh well~ Forget it! I can always eat with someone else. Ben been craving for it too! Muahas~ At the same time, I'm able to see the rest and Miss Poh to pass her my handmade(belated) birthday card! LOL. Can't wait to hang out with them soon especially Miss Poh. She's nuts and crazy but I still love her! *winks* & Daddy's bringing us to Genting soon with XinYi and her family. That's something and is awesome! Been years we last travel together. To recall, we travel like 7-8years ago? This time round, we're going to reminiscence the once we had |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |