![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO ALL:)!
To blog about what happened, is too long. And since a picture speaks a thousand word, I've upload tons of them to elaborate it. Yesterday was mad awesome! I travelled to 3 houses(Zy,Dick,Ben) I got home only 4am this morning thanks to Ric, the hero! He drives all of us home and see the safety of it. Awesome not? LOL! We spent our night gambling and eating. Ben's mom prepared yummy chicken wings and steamboat. Aunty also cooked Beehoon and curry too, how to resist? No way please. Fattening, I must say. Funny thing, uncle seems to be drunk. Whoever he looks at, he would call you naughty. HAHAS. Most of the people were there and that explains the fun! But sadly, we did not took any pictures. but some we had at Dickson's house. I even found the pictures we camwhore previously. Pictures below. Ben's place; This is Elodie, she friends but doesn't like me.However, I manage to carry her. She's just so cute:) ![]() ![]() The moment I open my eyes today, my mind tells me that its morning for the fact that the clock had already ticks 12. LOL! My next instinct told me by the look of 3 messages in my phone, I'm late for Revee's house. Aunty wasn't in so I didn't get the chance to greet her. We went off soon after finishing the show and head to Ahma's house:) This time round wasn't just me and her, Zihong was with us as well:D Total high for me and I must have scare him off from my usual self. Hahas. I won $ from gamble again. I scream at the top of my voice for grabbing double Aces and everything? Ahma cook pineapple rice, chicken wings and many of my favourite food. The house is filled with people, relatives and friends. Like total madness for me! WOOTS. *FUN, HANDS UP!* HAHAS! So happy to see everyone get along well with one another:) Seriously I wish Revee could find her partner soon which everyone of us spot a really nice one. HEH HEH *CLEAR HOR* Anyway, pictures below are taken from day 1 of CNY. Enjoy. Time's getting late, I should turn in now. Sun; 6th Outing with my Pussy girls ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Thurs; 3rd CNY DAY 1 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() By the way, UL0904R reaching the last lap in 3 weeks time. I wish everyone to complete their studies and move on with great achievement! Stay in touch and treasure the last few moments we left. Step out from Business club and they had graduation party for us on the 11th Feb. Reflected lots of things. And I've planned to joy with Baby and Dear every Thurs:D *I doubt I would make it. LOL! GOODNIGHT:D! |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |