![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
For the next 45mins before the clock ticks 10pm, I shall type out something into my blog. Yesterday's Valentine Day and how did everyone spent? Lovers must be sitting in one of the cafe for a romantic dinner enjoying the atmosphere of having one another. How great:)
Happy Valentine Day to all couples Unfortunately, I no longer holds the chance to spend with the one I love. To recall a year back, we had our Valentine that falls on the first day of Chinese New Year. Love made a trip over despite the late hour! We had our mini celebration and I took out the cake I've brought for us, he got me a big Dimbo to hug at night. Everything's nice and sweet, somehow, something always gone missing.. Time flies and I won't be staying at where I've been standing all these while. The day you left, fear conquer. I know someday in my heart, I will no longer feel the pain and that's where I've let you go. I've did and fail. No matter how hard I've tried, I can't refuse to hear my heart beating for you. Because of the need to leave, I realized how much you've stand in me. Now time is drifting us apart. We gotta part real soon. Months ago, I told myself that its alright. I'd get to see you despite the need to break up. But now, storyline changes. This Goodbye might just bid forever, I won't be knowing when's the next time we gotta say hi and talk again. This sunken my mood alot! I knew that it's not just my effort alone. It takes both to clap, and sometimes, I really hope you would reflect some reaction back. I don't need a loud one, all I ever need was your respond. Never know why you're so important in my life but to you, to me, I just seems to be taken for granted. Sometimes, I can't help to think its the good or bad. Like a fool, like a fool. I've wait. I've cried. I've whine. All these doesn't matter til the day you said 'Iloveyou' Never am I going to yearn for your return anymore. Because I had enough, enough of you, enough of waiting, enough of everything. At times, I dislike the way you speak to me just as if I've did something wrong, deserve to be reprimand by you. I don't. All I deserve was to be love, dearly. At times, these doesn't seems to matter as long as you're sound and safe. Through these up and down, I face them alone. When I'm in bad mood, unhappy, I've got no one to vent to. I stop writing in the dairy we used to keep. It stop like how it start. I'm used to it, used to everything I'm going through. So, even if you did something real mean to me.. I can hardly feel a thing. Not sure if I've let you go totally but I have to. Because holding on to you makes me suffer more. I have to consider more than it takes and I don't get anything. Love might not be about taking but this is totally useless. There's nothing I can do anymore. Never doubt this for sure, I love you. |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |