"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."

Silly Sandy always pop by her day by doing silly things.
Not really silly but she's easily amused by it:)

I took this picture when I'm going for a shower? HEH HEH!
Am collecting my clothes and thought of capturing Bts shirt!
Is my secondary school PE shirt if you're thinking what's that is.

Back to where I am, I've stop blogging for 3 days.
I must always say that once school starts, I have lesser time.
Not very sure what I'm doing as well but life's been busy.
HAHAS.

Everything's fine. For sure:) I dumb something away yesterday which I should/shouldn't have did it! Fine. But the problem is, is that a regret or forget for doing it? I don't know and don't wish to know right now. What done can't be undone and I can never pick up from the bin again. So I thought that it's over, life move on. Forget it!

Below are few pictures which I've taken over the days.

Beebee is always so adorable, isn't she? First nice picture she ever took with me:)

Saturday to Sunday night, been spending with Revee.
And I've got a new name called Alicia.
This happens because of a long funny story. *skip it*

Sunday noon (2.30pm) when we both got up, I greet her dad in the kitchen "Good Morning".
Hell man! I totally forget that is already noon and this only comes to my sense when I'm showering. Laugh at myself, of cause! So silly! *laughs*

Like I've said, Koi for the first time:)



YAY! First day of school:)

While Q-ing for..

You can never believe that I Q up for KOI the next day after drinking with REVEE!

ME: Trust me! 70% sugar level is enough for everything.
REVEE: Wow, you so fast do research uh?
ME: NO! I'm drinking it now and 100% is like damn sweet. Felt that I'm conned.
REVEE: NB. Say won't buy again still Q.

LOLLLLLLLL!



Ok, ignore my face if you don't like it because I don't care. I just wanna post! HAHAS.
I just love my hair colour! Xoxoxoxoxoxo:)
Is pretty sad that the black hair is growing fast.
Time for another dye I guess. I'm going for the same colour:D

HEH HEH!

Oh yes, I went for Ikea interview today and I'm in:)
*Congrats Sandy* *Thank you:)*
Ok, lame-.-''

Still planning my schedule.
Make sure I won't neglect my studies as well.
This is kinda stress but I don't really mind.

Shall meet up with Ben tomorrow to collect my locker and shirt.
While Ben and Evanda going for Interview:)

About studies recently, I'm coping well. I found back a friend, Kenny.
Ok, we didn't fight or anything. Just lost touch as time goes by.
Still glad that we're still able to talk now:D Love texting him! *Winks*
We get to chat like everything? Lols.

& I love it when Anthony let us off for 'research' - HOME RESEARCH:)

My friends were really nice and I love them all!

For instant, today Deng and Blackie went to Changi to packet Nasi lemak for us. And this awesome Bear thought of grabbing me a cup of milk tea which he thinks will go well with the rice. Definitely it do because is like a complete set meal for me:) And both were sweet enough to delivery right til the front for me. A big thank you to you guys! Is really nice today




& So I think it time to let it off. Its over:)

I want live a life filled with colours!

Not only black and white,
just like you and
me.