"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Readers, I'm back! Feeling way much better and everything.
I'm fine, I promise:)
Kinda clear the clouds in my head and I've got a clearer view now.
Life move on, I finally understand everything.

A new year kick me off with a new start.
I've decide to cast everything aside whether if it affects me or not.
Not only I learn how to be selfish, I put myself in front of anything else.
I tend to care less people's feeling and I just want myself to be happy.
Or I should say that I couldn't feel anyone anymore.
Simple, easy. That's what I want.

I guess all these happens because I had too much expect and waiting. I'm not a dumb or fool, I've seen it through. My efforts will never be recognized by you and you'll never understand my pain. I deserve better, I need to treat myself better by ten times like how I've treated you. I told myself this. True love stay, yes. But not such tolerating love baby. The way you never open up your world to me, is equally the same when you're living alone even if we were to be together.

I still want to state things clear. I won't step into any relationship for now nor I need a boyfriend. To me, these doesn't matters anymore. Like I've said, I care less. Right now matters most was entering the school I want and with the right course I need.

I am super duper uber happy with my life right now. Everyday is one fresh day! People whom I know stick and stay close dearly to me. What more can I ask for? A big thank to everybody! I really love you guys so much. My Bros, Gems, Girlfriends, Gen and Darlings, you guys know yourself:)

Diy is really nice. He text me specially to cheer me up! I mean, where can I get myself such nice buddy right? He's real awesome and rocks my world upside down:D! Days with him is like totally fun and only laughter!

I've been chatting with Marcie, Tania and Kendall recently as well. Everyone is doing good and I really miss them like mad!): I ask Tania if she would like anything from Singapore and I wish I could pack myself into the parcel and send over as well. *Cries* I'm so gotta send something, anything, everything over! HAHAS.

I can't wait for our birthdays to come and I finally thought of what I need for a birthday present:) The thought came in to me when I started chatting with Tania and she ask if when I'm gotta get myself skype. WHEEEES:)!

Now my living style. What had I been doing this few days?(:


Busy rushing through my reports make me looks like this...........























































































A 600-800 words report to be done is really consuming my brain cells. However I took 2 days to complete something as my draft. I can't wait to bring back school for amendment(If any) and finally the submission:)

But I really hate it when school's gotta reopen in no time. 3 weeks seems to pass just like this! Ohmygod! School gotta welcome new batch of students and we'll be graduating in 2 months time. Told my lover Deng that we should go celebrate by entering a Club for our first time! HAHA.

Club, here I come in the month of March! LOL.

Tuesday: I met up with some guys for a match of Basketball then dinner with Marcus before heading home.

Wednesday: Singtel Service came to fix my new Modem:)

Thursday: Poly Open house? I met up with Ivy and Halim for a tour to the school and very happening that we met Ameerah on the way back for lunch! I can see her jumping like mad and I gave her a sweet hug:)



I've decided on the course and gotta give it a try!:) GOOD LUCK SANDY!

Today: Phebe and I were out in Bugis street! Indeed, they sell many mickey stuffs. LOL! *inner joke* Quite a short while before we call it a day. Nothing much but we just walk around and grab some snack/food.

School's left with 2 days to reopen! I don't care.
I must do something tomorrow:D! HAHS.

Time for Mio Tv, Goodnight:)!