"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
My butter fingers can't take this anymore!
Its been 2 days I last touch my keyboard and even to turn it on.
I just got back home not long ago.

Yesyes! I went over Revee house for a night.
Believe it or not, I rape her off:) Like, NOT?

LOL. Simple enough, we went out at night and got back at 6am. We fall asleep after watching 'bu liang xiao hua' for less than an hour. Can't believe that we actually slept that long! Like til 2.3opm? Got up, shower and we left for breakfast:) Had so much food and I'm so bloated now.

Both the pumpkin ladies bought KOI for the first time. Just for the fun of Q-ing and especially when people say is nice. So we try to step into the 'in' mode for KOI and give it a try! You know? Koi is like one 'in' thing now that people Q for it all over the places.

We order Hazelnut milk tea which is not up to our expectation. So we don't think is nice and is like any normal bubble tea. Perhaps we got the wrong sugar level but I doubt I will Q again. Still, I prefer my chocolate milk tea from Cupwalker:)

Next stop, we had our proper meal and then our favourite snow cup:) We got Mango instead of Strawberry this time round. Guess we gotta try all favours at the end of the day! LOL. In packet, we got our Durian puffs Q for 23957328965943 mins. Is long and is always filled with people. Revee say let's Q since we got plenty of time. So we did and got ourselves 6 puffs.

Today, we've also bought new shoes and earrings! I love those pairs of mine.
Look like I've got something new to wear for CNY:D!

By the way, a special thanks to ZH for driving us around this ... midnight, morning? I don't know what to call it as. But anyway, just a big thank!

Tomorrow school is gotta start for me.
Sigh big time! Gotta meet my clique at 10.30am for breakfast before lesson.
Gotta turn in now because I had a flu. Bad flu. Goodnight:)


*Photos to be uploaded tomorrow.