"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Last 23mins of the first day for 2011, I'm wishing everybody HAPPY NEW YEAR:)!
For the past 24hours I've spent hanging out with my friends, it just seems like 3 days
had past! Is fun, definitely but is certainly tiring too. But still, bottom line: I've enjoyed.

HEY PEOPLE, MAY THIS BE A SMOOTHING YEAR FOR YOU!

If you're wondering what I had for countdown, let me tell you now.
On the last day of 2010, I slept in the am and wake up around noon.
Arrangement was mess up at the very last minute but it turn out fine!
I meet up with people whom I promised and that's one achievement for me.

HAHAS!

I went out to Woodlands to meet up with Revee to her friend's house. Accompanied them for grocery shopping and went to Zh's house for a short stay. I made my Slut day right:) I know! For dinner, Zh drive me out of his place so I can take train and bus back to Bedok to meet Marcus, Ben, Eug and ZhiYuan. We settle our dinner at 85 Market and went to Douglas's house to collect the gift he bought for me from Mexico. Its a tee shirt and I really like it alot! Thanks Douglas:) Soon later, we bus back to Ben's house for countdown!

JW, was the first whom I called to wish a Happy New Year!
It was rather dead at that point of time as Marcus, Ben and ZY were gaming their ps3.
To us on that night, a new year is like a normal day.
LOL!

We ton throughout the night and Phebe came.
They were all knock out leaving Me, Marcus and Ben.
Started off with Bluff and then Indian Poker(Games).

Here comes the fun part!
Penalty: Drink a cup of water:)

Guys, can you imagine from 3am-6am we played so many rounds and I drank 10 cups of them? Ben took the bottle to refill and start the game all over twice. Ohmygod! This morning I even had phobia drinking water after my breakfast. At 6am in the morning, I returned back home and fall asleep til noon.

JW then called and chat. We headed out to City Hall, Marina Square, Suntec, Clark Quey and finally Somerset for a walk because of my random-ness. Just felt like having a walk out of the sudden? & I'm surprised that he agrees. Hahas. Thanks yeah:D

So yah! That's where I am right now, back home from so much events.
I'm so tired right now. Trust me! I'm like so dead wherever I go but I still want to hang out!
Silly me even forget that I have yet took my dinner.
Am really with no appetite so I guess I'm turning in soon:)

My old phone play out on me. He went dead. But I'm glad that I took this chance to erase everything in my mind. I'm not gotta save it anymore because is a new year, a new start.
Whatever it is, it will just be remain in my heart. I'll slowly let time heals everything. Because I realized that I've been caring too much but I'm not given the chance to. Its your thinking, your decision.







GOODNIGHT EARTHLING!
THE BEAR JUST CALLED:D