![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
![]() Its my 19th Birthday:)! Happy Birthday to myself First of all, thanks to all the people around me wishing me a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I'm very grateful that you actually remember my birthday:) Each wishes will be deeply appreciated. Mainly, I hope that everyone would stay healthy and happy. Simple enough? Hahas! If you ever ask me how I felt on my birthday, I would say its pretty touching. From the bottom of my heart, I barely feel anything because I hate the feeling of getting old. But close friends, Sisters, girlfriends and brothers around me made it unique. Their wishing and doings really touches me alot. Honey, who pass me my first birthday present made me a pin board contains of our photos and a mini message at the back. She pass it to me after my shower which I was rather surprise? Hahas! Thanks Honey, you're one awesome friend I swear. I love you:) Ivy, who plan and smack all butts to Mind's cafe for my birthday celebration? I'm really touched from your handmade presents. She got me a Pig box stuffed with hearts and a 'booklet' contains our memories. Even my Sis agree it was nice, thanks:D! The best part came when I didn't expect for the birthday cake at all. Its Fairlady from Polar:) Thanks Darling, you're awesome too! Muacks! Marcus Bro and bros who wished me happy birthday! Michelle, the one who pop out a birthday cake in class for me. Just come in handy as that was my breakfast as well. Thanks Babe for the wishes, lup you deepdeep!:D & Evanda, thanks for the photo framessssssssssss! She got me 2 of it and a birthday card. I thought it was only one which I found it surprising as well:D Everything may seems simple for my 19th but I really had an enjoyable weekends! Forget to mention, Byung Yun is back. Finally after 5 years:) He return on a Friday night, left on a Sunday night. Last night, we took some photos before he depart.. This time round, we bid with a big Goodbye and a wide smile. We exchanged hugs and really looking forward to the next trip when he's returning. It came back to our sense that we did not feel as bad comparing to the Goodbye we had 5 years ago. From here, I want to say a Big thank you to Ivy, Halim and Hykel. Not only they celebrated my birthday at Mind's cafe, they did not blame me for having the need to leave early. Because on the Sunday evening, Byung Yun will be leaving soon and I would like to have dinner with him. By the way, we had Kenny Roger at Suntec. That night I was so full! Ivy planned the best gathering ever:) Mind's cafe was fun, we played several games and laugh like mad. Hykel was the funniest, trust me! LOL. He can't 'multi-task' and just gave up! Hahas. We sang birthday song and took pictures. All will be up on facebook. Not forgetting the video. Once again, a Big thank you to Ivy! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() On the Saturday night, we had Just Ascia for dinner and Byung Yun treated all of us:) We're all happy to see him on Friday night when we pick him up from Airport. We can hardly recognise him. But glad still, the guys still have lots of stuff to talk about despite not seeing for 5 years. Friends like Tze Siang and JingPei also meet up and had fun along. Honey and Revee came over to my place after picking up from Airport. For the first time, the 3 of us stay together in one house. Not to count chalet, is our FIRST TIME! Look at all our different sleeping pattern and how we fall asleep is totally hilarious! The next morning which falls on the Saturday, we woke up early to prepare our picnic at Marina Barrage. So for more pictures, go to facebook! |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |