![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
I swear that this week pass real soon.
Monday's Phebe Birthday! ![]() HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE:D Suppose to meet her up but didn't get a chance to. I went over to Ikea with my clique for something. But I've made her a birthday card which is still with me! Can't wait to give it to her:) Tuesday self declare off due the the interval between lessons. I went home early to get myself ready for Wednesday's shooting:) Our Clique went Pizza for lunch and were all bloated before some of them went back to school. Wednesday was the day where I applied make-up to school for the first time in my entire life of ITE. Went for ITE Graduation Shooting and everything went smoothly! The video will be out in May I guess. That's when we'll attend the ceremony:D What a pity I'm not able to meet Ivy on Wednesday as we're both doing the same thing:D! The teacher must be surprise if she heard that we know one another. If only she can join me in the shooting, that would be great! And I won't be nervous as well! I was texting Phebe away and we both laughed when she thinks that its so unlike me. Yay, I know! So funny. LOL! & a great thing that I don't have to remove my nail polish:) My bestie console me in msn thinking what could had went wrong but its just only my nails. HAHA! As for yesterday, the school had napfa for 5 different classes. Trust me! This week I barely attend more than 3 lessons. Slack with those who's not taking napfa because I've skipped mine. I really bought some tidbits like what I've told Benjee that I will be sitting there, eating and laugh at them. LOL! & this morning, I had my test for CDN practical! When I'm on my way to school, Kendall post on my wall that she had received my parcel. Morning mood was ruined until I read that. I smile happily all the way to school and forgot what's on hand to take note of. I seriously miss her and everyone man! Though we're far apart but is really happy! If only we're able to celebrate together, that would be awesome:) Something really pissing me off recently. Who do you even think you're to put words into my mouth? Everyone deserves to be respected and heard. Not just some filthy shits from you will do the shots. I don't really care but I just want to spend every moment wisely. And you, please be responsible! I don't see the reason why I should be chasing after it when you don't even seems to be bothered with it. Look at what you're holding on please? Whatever it is, read this at your own risks! Cast this unhappiness aside because I really hope to have an awesome weekends for my birthday! I don't care who remember or not, but I just want to be happy and enjoy. That's my keypoint! It will just tell you how much you meant to others and them to you. It sounds disappointing, yes because I'm disappointed but I don't want it to get affected. Maybe it is just the suckiest birthday I had, who knows? Or things may turn out to be the other way round? Well, doesn't matter. But for sure, I'm looking forward to Sunday for GEN gathering:D! Is to celebrate my birthday in advance but I still think that gathering is what makes me happy most. I get to see, hug and kiss them! I can lean on Ivy's shoulder whenever I'm tired. I just love her so much:) Tonight, Revee and Honey will be coming over for a night at my place. So excited for it:) I just hope everything turn out fine because whatever blablabla is not what I'm looking for. I can't wait to welcome Byung Yun as well:D! Finally after 4 years. It had been a long while. Everything aside, I will be fine. Fun. Just need to enjoy and enjoy and enjoy:) |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |