"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."

First of ALL, HAPPY BIRTHDAY GANTU DENG:)!
Mushy words had been sent to your text.
Wishing you all the best and blablas!


To reckon where I stop from, I guess is really far apart.
Let just talk about what I'd remember:)
I'm sorry Blogger, owner still love you trucks lot!
Am busy with my schedule, that's all.

Like I've mentioned, Ikea called me up and I'm in for the job:) Started working not long ago and is pretty warming and fun. Really enjoy in that kind of working environment, ESPECIALLY WHEN I GOT TO DO LOSE HANDS WITH MICHELLE! Guess this coming Saturday I would be doing it with KaiJun. YAY! The more the merrier. Evil isn't it?

Finally I had completed my CNY Shopping list with Honey and Revee on Sunday noon. We went out to Bugis like how we always did? A fast and quick shop before we head off to my Grandma's house for dinner:) 3 of us did up Manicure and love it alot! Can I do one for my coming birthday this weekend?:D

& when school starts, I really had very little time for myself. Today, another misery in me took place. Not really that sad though, but I still feel for it. I mean I'm still a human right? No surprise I do feel something. Perhaps, I blame these on my silliness. I should know that it's not gotta happen. Because in life, things that you want will never come this easy.

I did not walk out on you, you did:)
I promised to stay but you chosen that.
No one to blame.

But I took upon myself for being silly and dumb.
To had trust a person that I shouldn't had for.
But well, wises me though. No lose!

I won't step into your life or make it complicated.
Because this time round, is really over.
No slippers or shoes on my birthday, this would just happen.
No one is professionals in love, even you.
Things that you've mentioned, I'm gotta bury up now.
Because I will just take it as nothing had happened.
I'm not avoiding all these while, you did.
You know best when talk is cheap.
Talk is everything but you've made it cheap.

Even if a thousand guns were on you, you'll be my only shield.
But you failed.


Well well, I've been through more than this. Is nothing to compare because I guess I'm used to all the hurts that people is giving me. Sometimes or most of the time, I'm just taken for granted. You too, had feelings. So is that a must to hurt someone because you think you deserve that happiness while people don't? Human greed and everyone is selfish. No one is perfect even me.

Still, I'm glad I walked out on you:)!
Because that shouldn't be happening in the first place.
We got a clear cut situation now.

Boy, we know the rules and rules are meant to be broken.
But this is only the matter of time.
Now the time has come, Goodbye.


I'm so looking forward to our dates on the next coming Sunday!
The GENS are celebrating my birthday planned by Ivy and made it a gathering as well.
The main point I'm happy is because I get to see EVERYONE:)
I MISS IVY AND WANT A BIG HUG FROM HER!

I met her up yesterday for the dessert which Mommy cook for her.
Aww, like once in a blue blue moon then I get to see her.
We text recently and each text we sent were like, missing?
Hahas! I can't wait to talk to her and take pictures:D

I want presents from Everyone!
& .. that would be..

LOVE ME TO THE MAX:)
SEND ME ALL YOUR LOVE THROUGH ANYTHING!
I JUST WANT YOU TO CHANNEL YOUR LOVE TO ME! LOL.

I want to be the most adorable one in everyone's.
The one who they can't fail to think of.
To shower me with all love and care and concern and hug me plenty tons!

I want these as my birthday presents:D!


CHENG AH!

I admit today's mood wasn't good enough but I really had a bad laugh with my cliques. It all kick off with Mark's tag on facebook regarding lunch today. Everyone refused to answer and shoot him back in a funny manner. The way he reacted amused us to tag more! That explains those tags on my wall. Damn bloody funny! Its okay if you don't get it because you're never as crazy as me! HAHA!

TIME FOR BED SOON, GOODNIGHT:)