"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Basically, my mood is not up for anything recently seriously.
Something's wrong with me and I won't deny cause I'm feeling suffocated.
I need more air, I need more space.

Why such comments and none is true?
I lied. To myself, against my feelings.
Nobody can understand me nor they will.

Am I the one who's being complicated or seriously nobody do.

Don't tell me I'm negative, I'm not.
You will say nothing because I'm just for who I am.
The feeling is so lost that I can trust no one.

Too much hurt and I experienced the pain!
Enough everyone, we'll just draw a line here okays.
I'm not gotta do more than that, I wouldn't be any nicer.
Don't pretend that you understand because you don't.
Be nice to me, just leave me alone.
I'll be grateful, I promise.

I just hate doing things that I'm forced to.
I don't like the sense of being pressurized.
I just wanna be myself. Please!