![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
What brings me here? Like I'm always one daily blogger(:
Mood's not really pretty today. I don't know what gets into me. A little frustration, a little misses, a lot of confusion. I mean I like the place that I would be heading to in two days time? But I.. think I gotta kinda miss a lot of things? Like.. I don't know. Its a weird feeling. Nobody can explain or understand neither do I. Guess I'm just not used to it without phone calls or textes from regular people. I mean like.. you?(: Its a 5days journey consider a short runaway for me. I'm pretty much excited for it but like I've said, a little frustration, a little misses and a lot of confusion. However people! I will be back soon and I'll get myself a new *something*. It would be a surprise by then(: So looking forward to it! My friends can barely take me in today! This is funny because I am way too noisy for them to handle me. No one can or wants to. I just sing off my lung in the middle of the road and they beg me to stop because they can no longer tolerate me. I laugh like mad as and when I like? I don't care. I just wanna spend some awesome time before I gone missing for the next 5days(: We had badminton session after school today? Its like me, Deng, Xg, Max, Non together with Jon, we played. Earlier on, we had table tennis. Serious I can't play and when I do, I am clumsy though. Its fun still(: Totally a waste when I missed basketball today! First, the sun is too hot. Secondly, no one turns up except Benjeeee *without my durian puffs*. I saw him changing his pantz twice. LOLLL! School hits me down today when I got back my result. I don't feel any joy but a gust of disappointment got in. I will do better the next round, I would and I promise!): Sigh! Not certain if I am going school tomorrow but an answer 'no' stands a higher chance. Most probably I would pack my stuff and get myself ready then I still hope to receive a ... *something*(: Maybe a call or text, I don't know. Hahas! |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |