![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
To pick up from where I last stop, I stop blogging for few days.
Sunday, Grandma cook a pot of Laksa and I went over for a few bowl(Y) Baby Kymber started her 'Cat Walk' in her own version. So funny as if she gotta shake off her head anytime! HAHAHAHS. Following Monday, I met up with my Lovely for dinner at 511:) Kun Geng then told me that its close for washing. We decided to move to 85 Market instead. Saw my Ivy, my 'Bf' Makie and Ck makes me feel so good! Like ages I last met them? LOL! Ass Makie keep on disturbing and using silent treatment on me. Damn! Was a filling meal I must say. 2 set of stingray, 1 plate of Veg and 1 of my favourite prawn rolls:) Not enough! We move back to Bedok Inter for round 2. HAHAS. We had the big watermelon as usual and Ck bought Ivy and I 2 fried banana each. How can I stop getting fatter this holiday? I eat and eat and eat! No sport, no basketball, no nothing! LOL. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() To end this with our funny face!:D Below pictures are recently uploaded by Phebe. We still have more in Jason's lappy I guess:) ![]() ![]() ![]() As for yesterday, I need to submit my form for Ikea to Michelle. Meet up with those who's working. One funny mistake that both Ben and I made in the form. Is stated Colour: _____. First thought that rush into my mind? Why is this form so racist?! Without much thought, I wrote "White". Evanda laughed and show me hers before I get the whole situation right. LOL!!
She wrote: Pink. Hello people, its the pink IC(Yesyes!Stupid) LOL! Oh yes, I just realized something! I never want to plan my schedule for holiday because is Holiday. Just want to chill and see how thing goes and perhaps give myself some time to spend. Amazing things happened is when I do not to plan for it, my schedule is busy everyday! Somehow or rather, I'm out since Holiday or even before Holiday starts. Marvelous Sandy, you're so dead(Y) Just a few updates Earthling! Byung Yun will be returning on the 21Jan and Emily facebook me last night that she'll be back with Nat during February! Any more who is coming back? Can the entire batch comes back as well? Hahas! Really miss you guys. & Bright, he's planning to move over I guess. Ohmygod! *Faints* Faint of joys. HAHAS! Right now, I'm already confused with which day it is. LOL! |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |