"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."

This would be me greeting everyone the first thing in the morning like this~

Trust me! I can never understand what you're speaking until I'm totally awake. I might just fall back to sleep or totally ignore and just continue to smell my 18years pillow. HAHAS! Glad I'm awake right now:D

Hahas.

Its raining heavily outside right now. Sigh! Am glad that we didn't pick marina barrage to go for picnic. But it would still be a problem on how I'm gotta leave house later. In case you don't understand what I'm talking, we're going out to celebrate Michelle's birthday:) Not very sure what are we going to do but we'll just meet and decide.

The weekends I'm looking forward to is gone now): Byung Yun couldn't get any ticket back to Singapore and my plans changed last minute. At least I still get to do a set of manicure tomorrow, not that sad after all(: & also that Silly Biao YiYi can? I ring her up last evening to talk about this and she told me that she's going for FTT. Wish her Good luck and hope to hear a good answer from her soon. 8pm, I rang and she told me its 44/50. I went mute and surprised.
THAT SILLY GIRL THEN TELL ME ITS 50/50! LOL. IDIOT! Was happy for her and I think my heart's strong to take her blows. & what's now? HER FACEBOOK STATUS IS IN RELATIONSHIP! HAHAHAS! Congrats Babe!

Exactly how many attacks are you giving me? LOL.
Anyway, you gotta drive me around right(:

Is Aunty cooking curry today? Heh heh!

Oh yes! I wanna talk about WFB yesterday:D Well, Sandy managed to complete the entire topic despite the need to rewrite in the last half an hour. Guess I've organize them well and just hope that they won't reduce my language marks. I will kill them for that! *Ok, I'm friendly though*

I can't wait for teachers to return my script for my marks(:

One last paper to go before Holiday! WOOOTS(Y) & then I will be away from Singapore, perhaps a week or so? Pretty much I would rush back before Christmas. Aunt's having a celebration back at her place. Still, I did not get to spend with you Christmas this year. It was the same back to a year ago. We were both mad at one another and there goes our white christmas. But I'm sure, this Christmas would be better(: I might just hang out with friends or Silly biaoyiyi!

Honey must be celebrating with Pon, heh heh~

By the way, I had Teppan Chicken Fried Rice for dinner the past two days. Don't ask me why I'm not sick of it because I'M LOVING IT:D Hahas! Last night together with Evanda, Deng, Diy, Kuku guang, Mark and Algernon, we dine in at CS Food Court. 'Dine' seems to be too refine for Food court. LOLL! Had a few rounds of Monopoly Deals before heading home with Deng and Diy(: TELL YOU SOMETHING: I DID NOT EVEN WIN ONE ROUND. LOLLLLLLLLLL! *Ashame* The loser(Non) sat beside me cheated. Hahahas~ They wanted to play 'under table rule'. Oh yes, we took some pictures. Diy, please update soon! Thanks Buddy.









And I was right to say you're one nosy parker. Before anything else happen, I suggest you place your guard on with duties you have to do everyday. Because knowing too much only kills you. I won't want to embarrass you by stating your name but here's my serious warning: Do only your stuff. Because you're poking your nose way into too much people's business. Your life is really sad. You only made yourself look pitiful and okay, you've got my pity! Don't even get it why must you speak behind people's back-.-' Loser!



Sandy recent weather forecast:
I dislike as I hate as I like as I love.
I'm happy, I'm not. I'm confused yet happy.
Just like this, I'm as confused as you read.