![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
![]() This is the dream catcher that Marcie got for me on the last day of GEN. Instead of saying Goodbye, we said 'See you later'. Since the day we part, I placed this dream catcher right in front of my bed and every morning, that would be the very first thing I see.
I miss her, I miss everyone. Before this, I almost had nightmares every night. But this seems to work as I don't dream of them anymore. I hope this keeps me away from bad dreams as well because I seems to have them recently. Guess that's part of the reason why I couldn't go to bed and sleep well. While sleeping, my tears seem to be flowing last night. I dream of something that I couldn't let go and yet I have to. I cried and beg hoping that this would not end but to no use. I felt helpless and hug him for a very long period until I found myself waking up from that dream. & Yesterday? While we're celebrating Michelle's birthday? The dream I had previously seems to be playing and it just got my mood screwed. It does piss me off a little and it totally ruin my mood. I felt tired as I've already lost interest in whatever I'm doing but slowly, I got myself track back. At that very moment I just want to go home and stop everything on hand)': Gladly, I still had fun after all. We did nothing much except to roam around the city. Turn in to Just Asian for lunch at 2pm, went to Arcade for a few game, Esplanade for Monopoly deals, walk to Clark Quay and took some pictures before heading home. Algernon and Xuan Guang actually dine in at one of the cafe in Clark quay named 'BK'. Wasn't really hungry at that point of moment so I skipped my dinner. Deng wanted to accompany me for dinner but I was too tired to eat and decided to head home straight. Supposedly we're going Ikea with Michelle but its already late. Sorry Babe! But thanks Mark for sending her home(Y) To Revee: My bad! I lost track of my time and I head straight back home. Sorry): *Suppose to go over her place and stay overnight* ![]() & IVY GOH! HOW HAD YOU BEEN?): I miss you so much. We seems not to have a talk for a very long time. Call or text me soon kays! I miss you. I'm sure you won't bear to make me feel sad right? Heh heh(: Hope life's going well for you. Holiday and end of internship soon. Let's go gaga!:D CDN paper will falls on the coming Thurs, 8-10am I think. Left with 4 days to study and I've yet touch a single page. Time to work hard:( Planning for a trip to Sengkang for the swimming complex there on the coming Friday! Gosh~ I'm so so so so excited because I had no touched water for weeks. I wanna get tanned again:) Seems like my skin tone is getting lighter. Rapunzel's up next after CDN paper! WHHEES~ *Will upload the photos taken yesterday soon. Please endure readers(: So gotta reward my best loyal reader, benjeeeeee santa! HAHAS. Nobody make right assumptions because assumption is for no one to judge. |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |