"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."

So this is what I'm doing alone back home!
CDN paper is just tomorrow. I got what I needed by just reading through once.
When I starts to lose my focus, this is what happened~ LOL.

I dig out chips that I can find in the cupboard.
I open up and chew on the crunchy potatoes slices.
Seeking out for my pillow to take a breathe of it for energy! *LOL*
Walk around in the room.
Sing out loud while flipping through my pages.

I answered questions asked, no problem. But I don't seems to put in any effort which makes me worried when I see everyone studying like mad): I'm scared. & this annoying guy keep asking how am I doing, can't you just do what's on your hand? None of my business is as far as your concern. I'm not being aggrieves but you're totally annoying! So what? My studies bother you or we share and hold the same brain? I'm doing my freaking best to move away from you so please don't come anymore nearer though we meet everyday kays! I don't wanna listen to your nonsense or words that come out from your mouth. Fullstop!

If you're afraid that you will be left out with any point, come straight and stay with me so you can stop QUESTIONING but start COPYING!



UL0904R: CDN PAPER THURS, 9DEC.
8.30am-10am, B06-17
Good luck!

































*Source: Evanda's mobile.
Sorry for being messy here.
Its mainly photos taken that are yet upload.
There's more with Mark! *Roll eyes*