"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
So soon another week is coming to an end.
Today's a special day! Countdown:)

I wish for.. blablabla.
Hoping that everyone would stay happy and healthy!
Be this a smoothing year for me, rotten luck off you go.
No more rotten guy! *LOL*

I like the way it is now when I have nothing much to bother.
Its a past, I'm trying to cast it out and throw aside.
Still I'd believe what comes around, goes around.
You'll be mine without much effort if you truly do love me:)

P/S: Pretending not to care isn't not bothering.

Still planning for tonight countdown though.
Been a messy date. Still not clear with my plan tonight.
Planning still! But definitely I want an awesome countdown!
WOOT WOOTS(Y)!

I'm so tired now! Got a call from Roy this morning and I can't
get back to sleep anymore. Speaking of the angel, he just ring again.
HAHAS!

Ok, gotta plan for tonight! Ohmygod ohmygod!
Why can't my brain cell just squeeze something out?