![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
![]() SANDY NEVER FAIL TO OUTCAST MONDAY BLUEZ. EVERYDAY SEEMS TO BE LIKE THE SAME FOR HER EXCEPT WHEN SHE'S IN REAL BAD MOOD. EASY AND BEST SOLUTION: SERVE HER ICE CREAM:) EVERYTHING WILL BE SOLVED♥
HEHE! School today sucks big time! I'm the only girl in my clique today! I thought it was okays until I reach class? We're the only group that turn up and now, I'm the only girl in class! LOL. Started all sort of craps.. Videos and white board game(: We then arranged to meet Xuan Guang at Ehub! for movie but we're late. Kind soul bought me Cup walker! Awww~ So niceeeeeeee♥ We end up turning to TM for "HELLO STRANGERS". One awesome movie that I will not forget. So feeling in love with a stranger right now! HAHAS! Its cool about this romance story where two broken souls met in Korean when they travel. They then travel, eat, sleep, play together and forge many memories! Worth my time(Y)! *My butt does hurts abit): S&W TOMORROW. GOSHHHHHHHHH~ PEOPLE WHO'S WITH ME KNOW I'M ULTRA EXCITED FOR EVERY TUES. LOL. Oh yes! I want to have my Durian puff before Thurs at AMK hub! Slut, are you free? Or anybody?(: If not I would travel alone♥ |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |